Schools Marketing Company (hereafter SMC) is a division of Family Marketing Limited, Company registration number 5491020, registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number: Z9153578.
SMC are committed to ensuring that your privacy and any data we hold about you or receive from you, is processed and protected in accordance with the law and the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR 2018.
Schools Marketing Company Website and Forms
- The SMC website does not collect information from visitors to our website, other than that which they provide to us.
- We only use information gathered from our website for obvious and transparent reasons, such as if you request information from us, we need to know who you are and how to contact you, so we ask you for that information.
- We do not store credit card details and we do not share our customers details with anyone else, unless required to do so under the law.
- We do not disclose any of our customer analytical information to any 3rd parties.
Customer and Enquirers Information
- We hold information about our customers and enquirers about our services, to enable us to contact you.
- We also source information about prospective customers from other GDPR compliant list owners, about businesses who may be interested in our services from time to time.
- We typically hold your name, job title/job function area, company name and address and maybe your work email address.
- We do not store your credit card details and do not share any of your information with any 3rd parties, unless we are required to do so under the law.
- Customer and enquirer data is only made available to employees of SMC, or a contractor of SMC who may be employed to process customer data for a marketing campaign for us.
We may continue contacting you after you have stopped being an active customer or enquirer, as many of our customers’ and enquirers requirements are cyclical and occasional – and much of the information we send out is generally useful to those who may communicate with the education sector at any time. However, we always offer an unsubscribe option in any communications; and you may request your data be deleted at any time, by emailing your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data subject access requests
Subject access requests from the SMC database should be addressed to:
The Data Controller
Schools Marketing Company
24 High Street
Schools Marketing Company (SMC) is a division of Family Marketing Limited, registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number Z9153578. Registered in England No. 5491020.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information provided here is accurate, this relates to data and services supplied by Schools Marketing Company and is not intended as specific or general guidance on data protection. If you are concerned about any issues relating to the GDPR or PECR you should seek independent legal advice.